Independent Marine Surveyors Ltd. (SIA "IMS") offers inspection and certification of cargo stowage and lashing /securing, including oversized and heavy-lift of cargoes in / on ships, containers, FR and railway carriages with the direct participation of port stevedores which are provide the loading-unloading-lashing works. Cargo plan preparing and сalculation of quantity lashing materials for used as well as anti-movement forces with balance assessment with using of software program, being based on manual of «Loss Prevention Guides P&I Association».
The close relationship between the SIA "IMS" and port stevedores is a good advantage for our clients in the organization / implementation of cargo handling/stowage/lashing operations with scope of the services as follows:
- Cargo plan and lashing scheme preparing;
- Stowage/lashing and securing of cargoes in/on the sea and land transport units;
- Supervision of cargo handling operation;
- Stowage and lashing/securing surveys;
- Assist to ship's and freight agents at place of discharge-load-ports in accordance with instruction of the customer;
- Issuing the adequate survey report and/or LS certificate on stowage/lashing/securing in accordance with the "Code of Safe Practice for Cargo Stowage and Securing" adapted by "International Maritime Organization".