On 1991 in Latvia with highly qualified specialists with many years of experience in marine, was established the company "Independent Marine Surveyors" Ltd.
For 28 years the company successfully works in the market of survey services and has a good reputation. Expert reports of our specialists are prepared in accordance with international standards; they are recognised by insurance companies, parties to contracts of sale and carriage.
The company "Independent Marine Surveyors" provides a full range of survey services in the Baltic States and beyond with the direct participation of our subcontractors. Surveyors and Tallman company have high qualification and extensive experience in the field of Maritime and coastal transportation.
- surveys on behalf of cargo/ship owners and insurance companies;
- inspection of General, bulk, timber cargoes and goods carried in containers;
- preparation/issuing of cargo plans and schemes of stowage and lashing/securing of cargo for safe transportation by sea vessels and land transports;
- determining the quantity of bulk cargo vessel's draught (draught survey);
- examination of damage to cargo and assessment of the damage suffered;
- sampling, laboratory examination of the cargo of food products;
- inspection of packing/containers/ship's holds intended for the carriage of goods;
- control the quantity and quality of goods at all stages of processing, tallying during loading and unloading operations.
We are also ready to perform the namination of P&I Clubs and their correspondents, insurance brokers and Adjusters.
In Latvia customers our expertise are insurance companies, shipping agents and freight forwarders.
Your order will be accepted for execution at any hour of the day, any day, including holidays and weekends. The specialist travels to the site immediately after the adoption of the order.